10 - 20 people ( Age 18+ ): 84.00
Please note: All prices are per person.
WHISKEY ADVENTURE BEGINS AT 2:45PM
Our meeting point is James Fox Cigar & Whiskey Shop at 119 Grafton Street. The shop has a very central location, just across the road from the front gates of Trinity College. Your friendly Whiskey Specialist Host is here to meet you.
Just next door we have our first stop – The Irish Whiskey Museum – a very fitting introduction to Irish Whiskey. Enjoy the captivating anecdotes of talented story tellers as they take you on a journey through the ages revealing the origins of Irish whiskey, its rise to glory, dramatic downfall and current global revival. Tasting of 4 delicious Irish whiskeys included at the end of the tour, in the bar.
VISIT A FAMOUS DUBLIN PUB FOR SOME WHISKEY TASTINGS
We travel not far by foot to a famous Dublin pub where we sample several whiskeys that would be widely regarded as the best Irish whiskeys that money can buy. This tour is ideal for the whiskey drinker who has fallen for Jameson, and now during their Ireland adventure, they want to discover some of the really delicious whiskeys that they may never have heard of. We then finish in the Celtic Whiskey Shop, our favourite store in Ireland! We'll have a parting glass at the store and we'll help you with any purchases you're thinking of making.
• Private half day whiskey adventure in Dublin City – for you and your party only
• Whiskey Specialist Host to accompany you throughout and to bring the Dublin whiskey story to life
• Private Walking tour of Dublin – your Host will guide you through the districts of Dublin we pass, such as; College Green, Temple Bar
• Fully guided tour of The Irish Whiskey Museum with tastings of 4 Irish Whiskeys
• Visit to a famous Dublin whiskey bar with a tasting of 4 premium Irish whiskeys
• Visit to the Celtic Whiskey Shop for further tastings (if you wish) and help with choosing the perfect buys
• All taxes
• 5% transaction fee is added at checkout
• Private tour. Min 10 / max 20
• Meals not included. Over 18s
• Operates 7 days, all year
• 48 hours cancellation policy
For all bookings of day tours, a minimum of 24 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, no refund is given.
For all bookings of multi-day and custom private tours, a minimum of 72 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 72 hours' notice, no refund is given*
*Note that in the event the client requests a refund for any reason, Tour Desk reserves the right to charge a 3% administration fee to cover costs incurred.
Cancellation and refund requests need to be sent in writing to email@example.com